Friday 7 February 2014

CRUELLA DE VIL









Coat, Maison Scotch; Knitted hat, unknown; Rings, Cooperative de Création and Fashionology

What better way to kick off my very first blogpost by showing you my latest gain: a multicolored faux fur. It became number one on my wishlist from the moment I saw it on Aline Weber in the Maison Scotch campaign. As soon as the sale had started, I rushed to the store to get my hands on this furry friend. It might be a hysteric coat, but I'm pretty sure Cruella de Vil would be jealous of me. What do you think?

PS. As you can see, these pictures were shot near the Eiffel Tower, on place Trocadéro. There will be a big Paris diary coming up in a few days, so keep an eye on R'BELLES!

PPS. Can't wait? Check out my instagram to see some Paris-snapshots!

Pictures by Lisa Lefeber

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love this look. Really like the coat:) It fits you perfectly.
    I really love the background.
    Maybe we can follow eachother on Bloglovin'?
    Just let me know:)
    xx
    http://www.thedutchcountryside.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11298797

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! And multi-colored faux fur coat? How unique!! xx

    <(") Hoda
    JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete