Tuesday 18 March 2014

EARPARTY


Talked about addictions.. I've put a new one to my list and it involves needles.. No you silly thing, I did not become a heroin user. I'ts about piercings! I've always had this thing for subtle ear decorations and after seeing Yara's ears (picture above), I was convinced. I overcame my phobia for needles and got my first helix piercing one month ago. Yara once wrote: 'Having your ears pierced is kind of like opening a roll of Oreos. Once you start, you can NOT stop.' And this surely is the bitter truth. So last week I decided to pierce my ear again (a regular 'second' earring that is). Now I'll have to wait 6 weeks before I can switch my piercings. In the meantime I want to collect some tiny, dainty jewelry. I'll show you my own earparty in a few weeks!

PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' here!

Pictures from thischicksgotstyle.com



4 comments:

  1. She's so pretty...I love her hair!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. I love the subtle earrings. I had my helix pierced so long ago but had to take it out because it just hurt constantly no matter how much I took care of it. Great post. =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful subtle earrings xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!!

    www.lovelywanderlustgirls.com
    @WanderLustGirls

    ReplyDelete