Sunday 16 March 2014

OH MY LEO!


 Sandals, Zara (old)

'Hi, I'm Sara and I'm addicted to chewing gum and leopard prints.' Those are just two of my not-super-weird addictions (yes, I have many more..), yet I wanted to share them with you. A quarter of my wardrobe consists of leo-printed items. One of them are those leopard babies. I already have them two Summer-seasons, but they will always remain my favorite sandals. And now that Spring has already sprung here in the Netherlands (it's a miracle?!), I can't wait to wear them again.

So, are you addicted to something? Don't be ashamed to tell me!

3 comments:

  1. Haha ik ook aan kauwgom!!! (en aan cheesecake)
    En deze sandaaltjes zijn zo leuk, baal nog steeds dat ik ze toen niet heb gekocht..

    el-eventh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, cheesecake! Misschien dat er binnenkort wel weer panter-sandaaltjes bij Zara of Topshop verschijnen!

      Delete
  2. Wat een prachtige sandaaltjes, zeg! En inderdaad fijn dat lente vroeg is dit jaar, kunnen we onze sandaaltjes lekker al wat eerder aan! ^^

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete